Huddle (Version 1.0)
The Huddle gadget allows you to share your Huddle files, tasks, and ideas with your Xobni Contacts. You can instantly search for a contact and see all their recent activities, uploaded files and discussions within shared workspaces. One click access to all your shared workspaces with each co-worker, keeps you up to date on every project.
Bringing Huddle into Outlook provides you a dashboard of all activity within the workspaces you share with each co-worker.
- Invite contacts to Huddle through Xobni for quick and easy collaboration
- Get instant updates on your contacts' activity
- See who's in your workspaces and quickly create new ones
- Instantly access shared whiteboards, files, discussions, comments and projects
By bringing Xobni and Huddle together, you extend the power of your inbox.
Who is this for?
What is Huddle?
With Huddle, you can manage projects, share files and collaborate with people inside and outside of your company, securely. Learn more at www.huddle.com
System and Gadget Requirements
To use the Huddle gadget, you will need:
- A monthly or annual account with Huddle. (14-day free trial available.)
- Xobni for Outlook 2.0, which is a free download.
This gadget accesses the following: (What is this?)
- Sender's Email Address