EchoSign (Version 1.0)
The EchoSign gadget in Xobni makes it quick and easy to do all of your electronic signatures right from Outlook. Once you add the EchoSign gadget, it will appear only for messages that include EchoSign signature requests, allowing you to sign the document without leaving Outlook. Integrating the process of signing contracts into Outlook is a huge time-saver!
Who is this for?
Anyone who commonly receives EchoSign documents for signature.
What is EchoSign?
EchoSign is the Web's #1 e-signature service. EchoSign accelerates the process of getting documents and agreements signed with electronic signatures. Send contracts for legally binding e-signatures, view real-time contract status, and keep all your signed contracts in EchoSign.
- The only 100% legal solution to E-Sign in English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and 30+ other languages
- eSign on a mobile device (Blackberry, Android, iPad or iPhone)
- Track deals in real-time across sales, legal & finance
- Collaborate and get status updates during the eSign process
- File all your agreements in EchoSign. Search and manage all your agreements in a single location
System and Gadget Requirements
To use the EchoSign gadget, you will need:
- Xobni for Outlook 2.0, which is a free download.
This gadget accesses the following: (What is this?)
- Sender's Email Address
- Message body: This application searches the message body of each email for EchoSign links.