"Xobni can make good old email even more useful." —The Wall Street Journal, Walt Mossberg (7/30/08)
Xobni Gadgets bring you info about your contacts from Evernote, Dropbox and more. You'll never have to leave your inbox.
- Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- 1 GB RAM
- 1280x1024px display (recommended)
Note for Outlook 2013
- We're sorry, but Outlook 2013 is not currently supported. Learn more
Existing Xobni Plus users
- Get Xobni for Outlook version 1.9.8 here.
1. XobniSetup.exe should start downloading. (If it does not, click here.) Run XobniSetup.exe after it's finished.
2. Click "Continue" or "Run" when the security dialogs appear.
3. After a brief setup wizard, Xobni will start Outlook automatically.
Xobni will begin indexing. (This will take 5-10 minutes. More indexing will happen later)
4. Start using Xobni! Try using the sidebar on top to hunt for those hard-to-find messages and contacts.